During her nearly 10 years with Worldwide, Jamie has held almost every position Worldwide has to offer. Starting out as an entry level employee in Warehousing, Jamie excelled at every task she was given. After being promoted first to Expeditor and then to Coordinator, Jamie became a manager in the Warehousing department prior to her latest assignment as Project Manager for Freight. Jamie’s hard work and dedication, along with her depth of knowledge, make her one of the key contributors to Worldwide’s success.
- Wenona Huff, Project Manager
- Megan David, Warehouse Project Manager
- Andrew Hermann, Project Expeditor
- Dawn Portell, Project Expeditor
Matt has been with Worldwide for 16 years and has over 25 years of experience in logistics management. His approach to project management is no nonsense. His dedication to his craft is unwavering, rarely missing work in 16 years. His ability to manage people, processes, and projects is remarkable. This is a bold statement, but he is in of the class of the very best in Hospitality Logistics.
- Nikki Habian, Project Manager
- Shannon O’Connell, Project Coordinator
- Amanda Swanner, Project Expeditor
- Valerie Agrusa, Project Expeditor
In Nicole’s 15 years of experience at Worldwide she has held several roles leading to her current Project Manager position. She has been a key contributor to Worldwide’s development of daily operations, procedures, and software system. Her thorough involvement in these areas also makes her the ideal individual to maintain employee training, allowing us to take customer service to the next level.
- Ashlyn Watson, Project Manager
- Cat Thompson, Warehouse Project Manager
- Ashley Olson, Project Expeditor
- Lorna Gerwitz, Project Expeditor
- Jenna Czajkowski, Project Expeditor
Casey has been involved with logistics since birth. His father, Mike, was a mentor to Dave 30 years ago. Casey has 10 years of International Forwarding experience before starting with Worldwide 11 years ago. With his rich history and continuous education in International Freight requirements, Casey allows Worldwide to be worldwide.
- Kim Jones, Project Coordinator
- Melissa Conrad, Project Expeditor
- Kate Czajkowski, Project Expeditor
Director of Carrier Sourcing
The son of Dave and Cindy, Troy has been a part of Worldwide for 15 years. He earned his Director position by working from the ground up. Excelling in customer service and organizational skills, he is able to keep several projects on track simultaneously. His passion for Worldwide goes beyond his family roots.
- Joe Potthoff, Truckload Operations Manager
Director of Warehouse and Installations
Possibly the most challenging position in the company, Dan manages a staff of five, while traveling to over 80% of all our projects. He understands and implements every aspect of our business model; freight, warehouse and installation. His knowledge and experience gives Worldwide a true professional on every property we help open.
- Keaton Broam, Warehouse Projects Supervisor
- Tim Habian, Warehouse Coordinator
- Ed Smith, Warehouse Expeditor
- Tyler Geer, Warehouse Expeditor
- Lucas Crow, On-site Installer
- Matt Olson, On-site Installer
- Alex Bledsoe, On-site Installer
Other Supporting Staff
- Ava Manzella, Controller
- Cindy Beache, Accounts Receivable
- Miley Westfall, Warehouse Billing
- Matt Pogue, Systems Director
- Kevin Blumfelder, Systems Analyst
- Cindy Barton, Managing Member
- David Barton, President
Hospitality Specific Logistics
- Purchase Order Management, Vendor Expediting and Follow Up
- Transportation Coordination, Carrier Selection, Scheduling and Daily Tracking
- Warehouse Inventory Control, Overseeing a Nationwide network of agents
- FF&E Installation, On-site supervision with WFM installers