As Worldwide’s first employee, Emily has been the “go to” for every client and every employee since 2002. She has been instrumental in every facet of the success of the company. From customer service, to software design, to development of operational procedures, every brick in the Worldwide foundation has her mark on it.
- Wenona Huff, Project Coordinator
- Megan David, Warehouse Coordinator
- Keaton Broam, Project Expeditor
- Andrew Hermann, Project Expeditor
Matt has been with Worldwide for 16 years and has over 25 years of experience in logistics management. His approach to project management is no nonsense. His dedication to his craft is unwavering, rarely missing work in 16 years. His ability to manage people, processes, and projects is remarkable. This is a bold statement, but he is in of the class of the very best in Hospitality Logistics.
- Nikki Habian, Project Manager
- Shannon O’Connell, Project Coordinator
- Amanda Swanner, Project Expeditor
- Valerie Agrusa, Project Expeditor
In Nicole’s 15 years of experience at Worldwide she has held several roles leading to her current Project Manager position. She has been a key contributor to Worldwide’s development of daily operations, procedures, and software system. Her thorough involvement in these areas also makes her the ideal individual to maintain employee training, allowing us to take customer service to the next level.
- Ashlyn Watson, Project Manager
- Ashley Olson, Project Expeditor
- Lorna Gerwitz, Project Expeditor
- Cat Thompson, Warehouse Coordinator
Casey has been involved with logistics since birth. His father, Mike, was a mentor to Dave 30 years ago. Casey has 10 years of International Forwarding experience before starting with Worldwide 11 years ago. With his rich history and continuous education in International Freight requirements, Casey allows Worldwide to be worldwide.
- Kim Jones, Project Coordinator
- Melissa Conrad, Project Expeditor
- Kate Czajkowski, Project Expeditor
Director of Carrier Sourcing
The son of Dave and Cindy, Troy has been a part of Worldwide for 15 years. He earned his Project Management position by working from the ground up. Excelling in customer service and organizational skills, he is able to keep several projects on track simultaneously. His passion for Worldwide goes beyond his family roots.
- Joe Potthoff, Truckload Operations Manager
- Ed Smith, Truckload Expeditor
Director of Warehouse and Installations
Possibly the most challenging position in the company, Dan manages a staff of five, while traveling to over 80% of all our projects. He understands and implements every aspect of our business model; freight, warehouse and installation. His knowledge and experience gives Worldwide a true professional on every property we help open.
- Jamie Willingham, Warehouse Projects Supervisor
- Lucas Crow, On-site Installer
- Matt Olson, On-site Installer
- Alex Bledsoe, On-site Installer
Other Supporting Staff
- Ava Manzella, Controller
- Cindy Beache, Accounts Receivable
- Miley Westfall, Warehouse Billing
- Matt Pogue, Director of IT
- Cindy Barton, Managing Member
- David Barton, President
Hospitality Specific Logistics
- Purchase Order Management, Vendor Expediting and Follow Up
- Transportation Coordination, Carrier Selection, Scheduling and Daily Tracking
- Warehouse Inventory Control, Overseeing a Nationwide network of agents
- FF&E Installation, On-site supervision with WFM installers